General Commercial Terms and Conditions
Business Name (Seat according to Registry)
ROYAL HERB, s.r.o., Sasinkova 9, 81108 Bratislava, Company ID No.: 47493011, Tax ID No.: 2023924782, VAT ID No.: The company is not a VAT payer.
Registry entry: The company is registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava 1, Section Sro, in file No. 93557 / B.
Bank account: OTP BANKA, Account number: 16859274/5200, IBAN: SK9552000000000016859274, SWIFT(BIC) CODE: OTPVSKBX
Mobile: +421949486886, E-mail: email@example.com
Receiving orders via e-shop: nonstop. Opening hours – (mobile contact): Monday – Friday (9,00 a.m. – 9,00 p.m.). Responsible manager: Jana Vrábelová
Supervisory authority / Address / Contact
Inspectorate of the Slovak Trade Inspection, with seat in Bratislava for the Bratislava Region
Prievozská 32, P.O.BOX 5, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republic, Telephone: +421 2 58272172, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Authorization granted by the Public Health Service of the Slovak Republic, document number: OHVBPKV / 7971/2015 / Kr. Registered notification of the composition and labelling of nutritional supplements under number: 6822/2016.
- Terms and Conditions
General Commercial Terms and Conditions of E-commerce (e-shop)
Article I. Definitions of Terms
- The website operator (e-shop) is ROYAL HERB, s.r.o., with seat registered at Sasinkova 9, 81108 Bratislava, Slovak Republic.
- The seller is ROYAL HERB, s.r.o., with seat registered at Sasinkova 9, 81108 Bratislava, Slovak Republic.
- Supplier of goods and services offered in the e-shop www.royalherb.eu is ROYAL HERB, s.r.o., with seat registered at Sasinkova 9, 81108 Bratislava, Slovak Republic.
- The buyer is every visitor to the e-shop, which has created a binding order via e-shop. For the purposes of the Act, in particular Act No. 102/2014 Z. z. a consumer is understood to be a natural person who does not act in the course of his business, employment or occupation when concluding and performing a consumer contract.
- An e-shop is a computer system located on a public Internet network that allows remote ordering of goods and services via an electronic device.
- By product or service are all products published on the e-shop pages, which can be ordered (they have a price and this is not zero).
- The buyer fully recognizes electronic communications, in particular through e-commerce, e-mail communications and telephone communications, unless it is undisputed that the seller communicates with the buyer or his authorized person.
- The relationship between the seller and the buyer, which is created by means other than by means of electronic devices at a distance and is not the relationship between the information society service provider and the recipient of the information society services, applies these general business conditions only to the extent necessary to the law and the logical arrangement of the matter unless otherwise agreed between them.
Article II. Price
- All the stated prices for the goods are final. We are not VAT registered.
- The seller is bound by the price stated on the e-shop site at the time of the purchase.
Article III. Order
- The order is created by confirming the ordering process in the e-shop by selecting goods or services by the buyer, including the complete filling in of the order form. For the correct dispatch of the order, it is necessary to fill in the required data in the order and choose the transport options and payments for ordered goods or services.
- The Buyer agrees with the price of ordered goods and services by sending the order. The order is sent to the buyer for binding, therefore it is a proposal to conclude a purchase agreement with the seller.
- After the e-shop order is sent to the seller, the automatic informative e-mail is generated and sent to the buyer with an acknowledgment of receipt of the order via e-shop for processing. This email is not a confirmation of the goods within the meaning of par. 4 of this article.
- Confirmation of the order by the seller creates a purchase contract, which can be changed or supplemented only by mutual agreement between the buyer and the seller and the law or if other legal regulation does not stipulate otherwise. Confirming an order from the seller is the seller’s e-mail sent to the buyer’s email address or a short text message sent to the buyer’s mobile phone number, which the buyer stated in his order, indicating to what extent the buyer’s order acceptance, is indisputable. The seller’s e-mail, which does not confirm the buyer’s order, refuses or rejects, or otherwise clearly does not accept it is a rejection of the buyer’s order.
- If the seller is unable to complete an order or part of it within the time limit for dispatching the order with the maximum effort, for example because the goods are not produced, not available from the manufacturer or from the external supplier’s warehouse, the manufacturer has made such major changes for which the order cannot be proceed or for reasons of force majeure, an order can be cancelled by the seller and the buyer is informed about the cancellation via e-mail. The seller has also right to cancel the order if the buyer has made false or misleading information in the order that cannot be verified, such as incorrect e-mail, telephone contact, incorrect or non-existing address. If the buyer has paid in advance, the buyer is obliged to return it to the seller within 14 days.
Article IV.Payment Terms
- For goods and services in the e-shop you can pay in the following ways:
Payment on delivery (you pay directly to the courier when receiving goods),
b. Payment on the basis of advance invoice – in advance, the goods will be dispatched after receipt of funds to our account.
- A gift voucher is a prepaid amount of money that buyer may use for purchasing on the basis of a sufficient amount of prepaid funds. The coupon validity date is stated on it. The nominal value of the gift voucher can be agreed with the buyer.
- Supplements for individual payment options are listed in Article VI of these General Commercial Terms and Conditions.
- The Seller may offer discounts to the Buyer:
- a discount for the registration in the e-shop,
- a discount for multiple purchases,
- a discount based on a one-time discount coupon
- Provided discounts cannot be accumulated.
Article V. Supply Conditions
- The seller is obliged to send the goods to the buyer within 30 days of creating the order, unless otherwise agreed, or if the goods did not have stated a longer delivery time.
- When goods are in stock, they are dispatched according to capacity options in the shortest possible time.
- If there are several goods and services in the order and a part of them is not in stock, we inform the buyer about the possibilities of partial deliveries.
- Along with the goods, the invoice (tax document), instructions as well as other documents for the goods or service are sent to the customer.
- The place of supply is the place where the goods are delivered.
- The seller carries out the transport to the buyer through:
Slovak Post (Slovenská pošta, a.s.). Seat/address: Partizánska cesta 9, 975 99 Banská Bystrica 1, Slovak republic
Article VI. Delivery and Packing Fee, Payment Options
- Upon payment to our bank account based on an advance payment invoice or through payment gates, delivery is charged as follows:
a.) Delivery through the Slovak Post (Slovenská pošta, a.s.) within the Slovak Republic in 4 working days after receiving your payment: FREE.
b.) Delivery through the Slovak Post (Slovenská pošta, a.s.) to the Czech Republic within 5 to 7 business days upon receipt of your payment: 3,00 Euro.
Ordered goods above 60 Euro, transport to the Czech Republic: FREE.
c.) Delivery through the Slovak Post (Slovenská pošta, a.s.) to the other European Union countries within 5 to 10 business days after receiving your payment: the shipping cost varies by country. Once you have placed an order, we will inform you by e-mail about the exact cost of your transport.
- Payment Cash on Delivery (you pay to courier when receiving the goods):
a.) Delivery through the Slovak Post (Slovenská pošta, a.s.) within the Slovak Republic in 4 working days after shipment from our warehouse: 1,50 Euro.
Ordered goods above 50 Euro, delivery within the Slovak Republic: FREE.
b.) Delivery through the Slovak Post (Slovenská pošta, a.s.) to the Czech Republic in 5 to 7 business days after shipment from our warehouse: 4,50 Euro. Ordered goods above 60 Euro, delivery to the Czech Republic: FREE.
- The buyer may agree with the seller on a different standard (than above) of procedure for the shipment of goods or services, as well as the prices for these services.
- The seller may send the goods that are immediately available to the buyer and the remaining goods from the order shall be delivered additionally within the legal timeframe, provided that, the buyer will not be charged any additional shipping costs, except that it was included in the order.
Article VII. Transfer of Ownership
- The ownership rights pass from the seller to the buyer at the moment of taking over the item from the seller or the courier.
Article VIII. Cancellation of the Purchase Contract
- The buyer is entitled to cancel the ordered goods or services within 24 hours of the inception of the purchase contract without a cancellation fee for goods made to order, according to specific consumer requirements, or specifically for a single consumer.
Article IX. The Consumer’s Right to Return the Goods without Giving Any Reasons,
And Consumer Guidance
- Under the Act no. 102/2014 Collection of Laws On the protection of the consumer in the sale of goods or services under a distance or off-premises contract of the seller and amending certain laws (the “Act”) pursuant to § 7 and the following, the consumer has right to withdraw from the purchase contract within 14 calendar days of the date of receipt of the goods if the seller has fulfilled the information obligations pursuant to this Act, the rest of the cases shall apply. 2 or 3 of the Act. Where the supply contract is the subject of a supply of goods, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract even before the goods are delivered.
- The consumer, if he wants to use this right, is obliged to deliver the written withdrawal from the purchase contract not later than the last day of the specified time limit to the contact address of the seller during his working hours or to resign for the postal shipment not later than the last day of the deadline to the address mentioned in the contacts, or such exercise of the right may also be applied in the form of registration on another durable medium. The consumer is required to send or deliver personally the subject of the contract from the contract after the notice of withdrawal, together with all the documentation – the original of the invoice, instructions and other documentation for the goods delivered to him with the goods, but not later than 14 days after the date of resignation (paragraph 10 Sec. 1 of the Act). We advise buyers to make a copy of the invoice for their own use and send the goods as registered post or as an insured shipment. To withdraw from the contract, the following form can be used: Odstúpenia od kúpnej zmluvy, where needs to be filled out at least the data with the „*“ – asterisk. (http://www.nakupujbezpecne.sk/docs/form/odstupenie%20od%20zmluvy.pdf).
- Please do not send us the goods via cash on delivery, such shipment/goods shall not be accepted.
- The e-shop operator returns the paid claim amount for the goods / service including transport costs in accordance with § 9 Sec. 3) of Act no. 102/2014 Collection of laws as well as costs proven for ordering of the goods within 14 days from the date of delivery of the purchase contract withdrawal, however the e-shop operator does not have to return the paid claim amount before the goods are delivered to them, or the consumer does not prove the goods to be dispatched, this is not the case if the seller suggested they would pick up the goods themselves.
- The cost of returning the goods shall be borne by the buyer.
- The right of withdrawal shall not apply to goods and services, which are defined in § 7, Section 6 letter a) to l) law number 102/2014. Collection of laws.
- The consumer bears any reduction in the value of goods caused by its use beyond what is necessary to establish the functionality and properties of the goods.
Article X. Rights and Obligations of the Parties
- Under the Contracting Parties shall be understood the Seller and the Buyer.
- The Buyer is obligated to:
a.) receive the ordered goods,
b.) pay for the goods an agreed price to the seller,
c.) check the integrity of the packaging or the item when receiving the goods.
- The Seller is obligated to:
) deliver the goods to the Buyer in the required quality, quantity and at the agreed price,
b.) together with the goods or additionally send to the Buyer all documents related to the goods, such as the invoice for goods, the complaint sheet, the instructions for use in the codified form of the Slovak or English language.
Article XI. Personal Data Protection
- Personal data is processed in accordance with the law no. 18/2018 Collection of Laws on the Protection of Personal Data, as amended.
- The operator does not provide the buyer’s personal data to a third party, except for the shipping company that provides the delivery of the goods or services or to the public authorities in the event of inspection or, where applicable, an intermediary, on the basis of a mutual agreement concluded pursuant to Act no. 18/2018 Collections of Laws.
- The operator is obliged to provide personal data before being made available to unauthorized persons, by adopting appropriate technical and organizational measures. Also, all employees of the operator are required to observe confidentiality in relation to personal data.
- The concerned person has the rights defined in accordance with the provisions of § 19 et seq. Of Act no. 18/2018 Collection of Laws on the protection of personal data, as amended, namely:
a.) the right to information that is contained by this content and by this terms and conditions,
b.) the right to request access to personal data relating to the person concerned – § 21 of the Law rests on your right to request the manner in which and for what purposes your data is processed, addressing this request to a contact email.
c.) the right for correction of personal data – § 22 of the Act allow you to correct personal data if it is out of date,
d.) the right to delete personal data – § 23 of the Act shall be used in case you do not want the e-shop operator to further process personal data,
e.) the right to restrict the processing of personal data – § 24 of the Act shall apply if you believe that personal data has been processed in contravention of the law,
f.) the right to object to the processing of personal data – § 27 of the Act,
g.) the right to the portability of personal data,
h.) the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority in relation to the processed personal data.
- The operator obtains the following personal data from the buyer: name, surname, company name, address, delivery address, billing address, telephone number, e-mail address, which are processed in order to properly handle your order. These personal data are kept for 10 years for archiving purposes. As part of the ordering process, personal data are processed for the purpose of issuing invoices, issuing stock (delivery), transport and accounting purposes.
- These pages record your IP address, time information about how much time you spend by viewing those pages, and information about which pages you came to us from. Cookies are text files that are stored on your computer and are also used to measure page traffic and page view customization. Thanks to these files, we are able to offer you better quality content. Therefore, we perceive these files as our legitimate interest. Some cookies are third party files, e.g. YouTube, Google, so on.
- You can delete your cookies at any time, or set them up directly in your browser settings. If you want to refuse to collect cookies, set it up in your internet browser.
- If the buyer agreed to process personal data in the e-shop for purposes of e-mail marketing, has agreed to send e-mail messages to the contact e-mail address.
- Personal data for e-mail marketing purposes in the scope of name and surname, e-mail address are provided for a period of five years. This personal data is not provided to third parties.
- Your purchaser may withdraw your consent at any time by sending a Cancellation of processing of personal data, which will be immediately deleted. You can also sign out by unchecking the box in the user’s user account (if the buyer requested to create a user account). From our part, we will not use your personal data for e-mail marketing purposes no more.
- If the buyer has consented to the processing of personal data in the e-shop for SMS marketing purposes, he has agreed to send SMS messages to a contact telephone number.
- Personal data for SMS marketing purposes in the range of name and surname, telephone number are provided for a period of five years.
- Your purchaser may withdraw your consent at any time by sending a Cancellation of processing of personal data, which will be immediately deleted. You can also sign out by unchecking the box in the user’s user account (if the buyer requested to create a user account). From our part, we will not use your personal data for SMS marketing purposes no more.
Article XII. Compensation for Damage Caused by Non-Receipt of Goods
- The seller has the right for compensation for damage (under the provisions of § 420 et seq. of the Civil Code) in the event that the buyer ordered goods and did not cancelled it, respectively he did not withdraw from the contract and, at the same time, failed to take over the goods from the carrier or, upon the notice from the seller, in the case of a personal collection, did not collect the goods within the specified time frame. By doing so, the Buyer has breached his obligation under Article X section 2) letter a) under which the Buyer is obliged to take over the ordered goods.
- In determining the amount of damages, the seller shall take into account, in particular transport costs and associated charges in the case of consignment of the goods, the costs associated with packaging, dispatch and administration of the subjected order as well as all other costs incurred with the execution of the order and at the same time has the right to charge and loss of profits.
- The seller has the right to waive the right to claim damages or to enforce this right only in part.
Article XIII. Final Provisions
- The seller reserves the right to amend and supplement these General Commercial Terms and Conditions and the Complaint Terms and Conditions without prior noticing of the buyer. In the case of changes to the General Commercial Terms and Conditions and the Complaint Terms and Conditions, the whole process of buying shall be governed by those terms and conditions that were applicable at the time of dispatch of the order by the buyer, and these are available on the website of the seller.
- An integral part of these General Commercial Terms and Conditions are also the Complaint Terms and Conditions.
- By sending the order, the buyer has read the General Commercial Terms and Conditions as well as the Complaint Terms and Conditions.
- These terms have been developed as part of the e-shop certification project nakupujbezpecne.sk
- These General Commercial Terms and Conditions and Complaint Terms and Conditions are available at the Company’s headquarters for viewing by the buyers as well as published on the e-shop website.
- If the consumer is not satisfied with the seller’s handling of their complaint or if they believe that the seller has breached their rights, the consumer has the opportunity to contact the seller for a remedy. If the seller rejects the request for correction or fails to respond to it within 30 days from the date of its dispatch the consumer has right to file a petition for the alternative solution of their dispute pursuant to § 12 of Act no. 391/2015 collecting laws on alternative dispute resolution of consumer disputes and of amending certain laws. The relevant entity for alternative dispute resolution of consumer disputes with the e-shop operator is the Slovak Trade Inspection (soi.sk) or other competent legal person registered in the list of alternative dispute resolution entities maintained by the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic (http://www.mhsr.sk/zoznam-subjektov-alternativneho-riesenia-spotrebitelskych-sporov/146987s), whereby the consumer has the right to choose which of those alternative dispute resolution entities addresses. At the same time, the consumer may use the on-line dispute resolution platform for submitting a proposal for an alternative dispute resolution, available on the http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumer can find the information regarding the fees for submitting the dispute on the websites of the specific subject for alternative dispute resolution.
- Otherwise unadjusted relationships in these general business conditions as well as in their inseparable components (annexes) are governed by the relevant provisions in particular of Act no. 40/1964 Collection of Laws, Act no. 250/2007 Collection of Laws, Act no. 102/2014 Collection of Laws, Act no. 18/2018 Collection of Laws, Act no. 22/2004 Collection of Laws as well as Act no. 513/1991 Collection of Laws.
- These General Commercial Terms and Conditions, including their inseparable components, will become effective and will enter into force on 25th of May 2018.